Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 - Paloma
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 - Regata The ideal solution for transporting infants up to 30 pounds, the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat exceeds the most stringent Side Impact Protection safety standards in the world. Available in a wide variety of fashionable colors that coordinate with Peg Perego strollers, the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 attaches easily for a sleek, stylish and functional travel system. The Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 is made with the highest quality materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. Adjustable Side Imact Protection (SIP) exceeds the most stringent safety standards in the world. The head panel and shell include energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) foam, to protect infant's head and torso from impact forces. Features: Includes: Car Seat LATCH System Base (additional bases sold separately) Compatible with: Peg Perego strollers Manufacturer Recommended Weight Limits: Weight: From 5 to 30 pounds Height: Up to 30 inches
- Adjustable Side Impact: Protection exceeds the most stringent tests in the world
- Easily adjusts to five different positions, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- Energy-absorbing foam (EPS) in shell and head panel protects the infant's head and torso from impact forces
- Level indicator on LATCH System Base shows correct installation angle
- Fastens to car with either vehicle seat belt or LATCH System Base
- Quick-Release, Five-Point Safety Harness made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip
- Special removable cushion to ensure proper fit for newborns
- Adjustable and removable hood protects baby from the sun and elements during transport
- Adjustable carrying handle with rubber grip for ease of use
- Innovative microfiber fabric on seat is breathable and absorbs moisture -- keeping the infant cool and comfortable
- FAA-Approved Certified for use in automobile or aircraft
Overall Product Rating
shannon kay - Review from diapers.com
I would buy this product againThis car seat has been a great seat from day 1. Our son never made a fuss, always (most always) was happy to get in and go for rides, he easily fell asleep in it. Its heavy, but I liked that, made me feel like it was safe. It rates well in the safety department which what was most important for our family. The look of the Paloma cream leather with black fit in perfect with our tan leather seats. It rode on our bumble ride stroller very easily. I would definetly buy this product again.
Enzo's Mom - Review from diapers.com
Great Car Seat!Although I don't have any comparisons, this is the best car seat I could have used for my little guy. He's always comfortable, never overheats and I'm always assured of his safety. It's definitely a solid car seat. You get what you pay for.
Himawari - Review from diapers.com
Nightmare!!I bought this to go along our Bugaboo because it seemed to be the best amongst the limited options that are compatible with the Bugaboo. I chose this over the other car seats compatible with Bugaboo because it was sturdy, heavy, and seems to be super safe with all the side impacts and certifications. My baby hated it since day 1! She is visibly uncomfortable in it. Cries hysterically nonstop every time she's in until I take her out. She protests being put in. I don't know what's with this car seat but my baby is not the only one who hates this seat. I wish I could return it! It's such a nightmare that I'm shopping for a convertible seat. I don't recommend this seat. Biggest regret.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!