Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 5/70 Convertible in Paloma
The Primo Viaggio SIP 5/70 follows your child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. It features Side Impact Protection that protects your child's head, neck and spine.
- Rear-facing for children 5 - 45 lb.
- Forward-facing for children 22 - 70 lb
- Car seat in Paloma
- Has energy-absorbing foam in shell and head panel to protect head and torso
- Shock Absorbing Foam device is located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders
- Contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement
- Quick-release, 5-point harness system is made with cobblestone" webbing and a contoured base provides extra stability in any seating position
- Top tether hook increases stability and LATCH connectors make it easy to reposition
- Dimensions: 26" Hx 21.17" Wx 18.66" D
- 1-year warranty
- Car seat weighs 21 lb.
- Model IMCO00US35BL46D
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!