Pine Cone Hill Tolin" Bed Linens
Cotton voile "Tolin" quilts from John Robshaw are printed with a detailed trellis pattern on blue, then filled with cotton batting and sewn around the edges before being sent to quilters who spend an entire day hand quilting the 4" squares with double-thread stitching. Machine wash all but hand-painted pillow. Imported.
- "Tolin" trellis quilts and shams have coordinating stripes on back.
- "Heath Pink" sheeting is 200-thread-count cotton percale.
- Hand-painted linen/cotton elephant pillow is 20"Sq. and has a feather/down fill. Each hand painted pillow is started on blank fabric with no tracing guides. Painters spend up to a day and a half detailing each pillow. Spot clean.
- Pink hydrangea pillow, 20"Sq., is made of linen/cotton. Has hand-stitched edging and a feather/down fill.
- We added quilted cotton peony European shams by Pine Cone Hill®. Made in the USA.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!