Polo Ralph Lauren Oilcloth Fireman's Coat
S, M, L, XL, XXL
This classic jacket is crafted from rugged cotton oilcloth sourced from a British mill and features metal lobster clasps engraved with anchors and a removable quilted tartan liner that provides protection against the wind and the cold.
- Corduroy club collar. Snapped front. Metal lobster-clasp storm placket. Snapped throat latch.
- Long sleeves with buckled leather tabs and corduroy facing at the cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Snapped-flap patch pockets with ventilating metal grommets and corduroy facing at the waist.
- Clean-finished hem. Fully lined.
- Removable liner secures to the coat with buttons at the interior placket and the back of the neck. Fully lined and filled.
- Shell: 100% cotton. Body lining: 100% polyester. Sleeve lining: 51% cupro; 49% cotton. Sponge clean only. Imported.
- Liner: 70% wool; 30% acrylic. Liner lining and fill: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.