Pottery Barn Scooter Framed Print by Nichole Robertson
25 x 25"48 x 48"
Details Although Vespas are a familiar sight in Paris, Nichole Robertson was inspired by this particular scooter’s exquisite handle and hardware. Photographed up close, this typically overlooked object takes on a fragmentary, yet focused beauty.
- 18" square
- 25" square
- 48" square
- Alder wood frame.
- Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Available with or without a mat.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Frame backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- 18 square has a glass front.
- 25 square has a Plexiglas front.
- 48 square has a Plexiglas front.
- 18 square Print Size With Mat: 13.75 square
- Print Size Without Mat: 16.75 square
- 25 square Print Size With Mat: 20.5 square
- Print Size Without Mat: 23.75 square
- 48 Square Print Size With Mat: 42.75 square
- Print Size Without Mat: 46.75 square