Pottery Barn Arzu Studio Hope Confidence II Hand-Knotted Rug
This one-of-a-kind, hand-knotted rug is woven of pure wool by highly skilled Afghan artisans using traditional techniques.
- 2’7" wide x 8’9” long
- This signature Afghan patterned rug is remarkable for its Turkoman Gul medallions on a brilliant red ground, surrounded by an intricate geometric border
- Handcrafted of pure, vegetable-dyed wool by artisan rug makers
- Knotted by hand on looms in the homes of the women artisans
- the Afghan woman who crafted this rug
- Lusterized wool is washed in an eco-friendly process that allows for minimal environmental impact while ensuring that the rugs are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch
- Self bound for quality that endures
- Rug swatches are not available on our one-of-a-kind rugs
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately)
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!