Pottery Barn Daniella Bedside Table
A compact, pared-down interpretation of bombé chests first designed in 18th-century France, our Daniella Bedside Table makes a striking style statement. It’s solidly crafted with a hardwood frame, bowed front and slender cabriole legs.
- 20" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each.
- The frame, legs, drawer fronts and drawer sides are constructed of kiln-dried solid hardwood.
- Sides and bottom shelf are made of MDF.
- The drawer features curving bronze-finished metal drawer pull, English dovetail construction, hardwood drawer glide, and a bottom-mounted drawer stop.
- Leg levelers ensure stability.
- Overall: 20 wide x 18 deep x 30 high
- Top: 20 wide x 18 deep x 1 thick
- Drawer Exterior: 15 wide x 6 high
- Drawer Interior: 12 wide x 13.5 deep x 4.5 high
- Shelf: 15.5 square, 1 thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 12
- Clearance Below Shelf: 7
- Legs: 2 square at top tapers to 1.5 square at bottom
- Distance between legs at floor: 15 side to side; 14 front to back