Pottery Barn Whitney Project Table - Heritage Espresso finish
Details Design the perfect setting for your creative endeavors with our project table. The counter-height top is perfect for everything from scrapbooking and gift wrapping to reviewing blueprints. Its drawers can be opened from either side, keeping supplies within easy reach at all times.
- 60" wide x 38" deep x 36" high
- Crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Features two pull-out drawers.
- Desktop is stained a semigloss Espresso.
- Frame and legs painted Espresso and lightly distressed for a weathered appearance.
- View our .
- Frame, legs and sides made of solid mahogany.
- Top made of solid mahogany, mahogany veneer and MDF.
- Drawer box made from solid pine, pine veneer, solid mahogany and MDF.
- Drawer pulls finished in Antique Brass.
- Overall: 60 wide x 38 deep x 36 high
- Tabletop: 60 wide x 38 deep x 1.5 thick
- Clearance Under Desk: 35
- Drawer Exterior (2): 20 wide x 5.5 high
- Drawer Interior (2): 19 wide x 33.5 deep x 4.5 high
- Drawer Pull (2): 1.5 diameter, 1.5 deep
- Clearance Under Open Drawer: 29.5
- Legs: 2.5 diameter, 35 high
- Distance Between Legs: 44.5 side to side; 31.5 front to back
- Depth From Desk Front To Stretcher (for chair): 18
- Clearance Between Stretcher And Apron: 19.5
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 600 pounds
- Weight: 122 pounds