Pottery Barn Caden Leather Rectangular Ottoman
Details Like the original wood and leather benches often used by jockeys to change their riding boots in the early 1900s, our ottoman is crafted with thick legs, slatted shelves and antique-bronze nailhead trim. Perfect as seating, footrest or oversized coffee table, it features a leather top pieced together with saddle stitching.
- 49" wide x 29" deep x 18" high
- Solid pine frame with aniline-dyed, top-grain leather that’s lightly distressed.
- Legs and frame are built of solid pine, legs are hand stained and sealed with lacquer.
- Wooden board provides support for seat.
- Overall: 49 wide x 29 deep x 18 high
- Top: 49 wide x 29 deep x 4.5 thick
- Shelf: 41 wide x 26.5 deep x .5 thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8 high
- Clearance from floor: 5.5 high
- Distance Between Legs: 43/23
- Maximum Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 48.5 pounds