Pottery Barn Hendrix Bedside Table
Details such as exposed bolts and metal strapping lend a rustic quality to this collection, inspired by a workbench we spotted at a country flea market. The bedside table is set on a metal base with matching bin pulls.
- 30" wide x 17" deep x 28" high
- Expertly crafted from Scots pine and poplar.
- Features two spacious drawers.
- Finished by hand in Heirloom Pine using a multistep process that includes sanding and glaze.
- Drawer pulls and metal base have an antique bronze finish.
- Frame made from Scots pine; top and side panels made from particleboard and Scots pine; back panel made from MDF; legs are made of low-carbon steel with a clear matte finish.
- Drawers made from aspen and plywood with bottom-mounted beech glides.
- Drawer stops prevent drawers from being pulled out past the drawer glides.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 30 wide x 17 deep x 28 high
- Top: 30 wide x 17 deep x 0.75 thick
- Drawer Face (2): 24.75 wide x 7.5 high
- Drawer Interior (2): 23 wide x 14 deep x 7 high
- Legs: 1 square, 6 high
- Distance Between Legs: 27.5 side to side; 14.5 front to back
- Clearance Below Table: 4.5
- Assembled Weight: 67 pounds
Mirrored furniture always makes a bold design statement. Framed in hardwood, the Park Bedside Table is mirrored on the front, sides and top, and beautifully evokes the symmetry of early 19th-century Empire furniture. 24" wide x 18" deep x 28" high Poplar wood frame Hand-applied champagne-gilt finish on the wood trim Simple Assembly
Mirrored furniture opens up small spaces, works with any wall color, and always makes a statement. Reflecting the influence of the Hollywood Regency style, our mirrored bedside table is detailed with symmetrical lines and a champagne-gilt trim. 22" w x 155" d x 27" h Poplar wood frame Hand-applied champagne-gilt finish Brushed nickel hardware Simple Assembly
Details like lattice sides and open shelves give this bedside table an airy feeling that’s a refreshing alternative to traditional nightstands. 32" wide x 18" deep x 30" high Crafted of solid poplar Glass top Features one drawer and two shelves Hand-applied white finish Zinc-alloy hardware with polished nickel finish No assembly required
Featuring a substantial silhouette, a wide paneled top and roomy storage space, our Dawson Bedside Table is artfully distressed by hand to create the look of an antique. 28" wide x 18" deep x 29" high Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame Finished by hand in our exclusive Weathered Black in a multistep process Features a top drawer with English dovetail joinery and a bottom cabinet for easy storage
A classic furniture style is updated with a simplified lattice pattern on our bedside table. It’s designed with a compact silhouette that allows it to work well in smaller spaces. 21" w x 15" d x 28" h Crafted of solid poplar Features one drawer and one shelf Hand-applied white finish Zinc-alloy hardware with polished-nickel finish No assembly required
A ceremonial African stool inspired this solid mango wood table, featuring a hand-carved rosette pattern by artisans in Jaipur, India. 18" diam x 23" h Crafted of mango wood Mango wood is sustainable and plantation grown Hand-applied distressed matte finish No assembly required
Our nesting tables make a great alternative to a nightstand, because they can be expanded to hold reading materials or a breakfast tray, and slid back into place when no longer needed. Small: 2075" wide x 165" deep x 235" high Large: 24" wide x 18" deep x 30" high Crafted of iron Large table features a storage drawer Finished with a distressed matte finish
A round top and curving four-legged base make this table an eye-catching alternative to a traditional nightstand. Crafted of iron with a meticulously distressed and textured finish inspired by aged antiques, it pairs easily with both wood and upholstered beds. 20" diameter, 2825" high Sturdy pedestal table has an iron frame and a sheet-metal top Hand-applied multistep glazed finish
Louvered insets in this collection evoke shuttered windows, echoing the architecture of East Coast summer houses, and giving our table a classic sensibility. 25" w x 1775" d x 30" h Crafted with a kiln-dried solid mahogany frame Features two shuttered top drawers and three lower storage drawers Hand-applied multistep finish process includes glazing, sanding and sealants Pewter-finished drawer pulls
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!