Pottery Barn Hendrix Bedside Table
Details such as exposed bolts and metal strapping lend a rustic quality to this collection, inspired by a workbench we spotted at a country flea market. The bedside table is set on a metal base with matching bin pulls.
- 30" wide x 17" deep x 28" high
- Expertly crafted from Scots pine and poplar.
- Features two spacious drawers.
- Finished by hand in Heirloom Pine using a multistep process that includes sanding and glaze.
- Drawer pulls and metal base have an antique bronze finish.
- Frame made from Scots pine; top and side panels made from particleboard and Scots pine; back panel made from MDF; legs are made of low-carbon steel with a clear matte finish.
- Drawers made from aspen and plywood with bottom-mounted beech glides.
- Drawer stops prevent drawers from being pulled out past the drawer glides.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 30 wide x 17 deep x 28 high
- Top: 30 wide x 17 deep x 0.75 thick
- Drawer Face (2): 24.75 wide x 7.5 high
- Drawer Interior (2): 23 wide x 14 deep x 7 high
- Legs: 1 square, 6 high
- Distance Between Legs: 27.5 side to side; 14.5 front to back
- Clearance Below Table: 4.5
- Assembled Weight: 67 pounds
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!