We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs - each is hand-tufted and washed for heft, beautiful luster and subtle color. Blooms of an ancient Mughal motif are surrounded by a wide palmette border and slim guard bands. Our rug is hand tufted in the ancient tradition of durable Heriz carpets. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish.
- Rendered in jewel tones on a warm ivory ground.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Luster washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our .
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- Cotton-canvas/synthetic latex backed.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30 wide x 108 long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36 wide x 60 long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60 wide x 96 long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96 wide x 120 long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108 wide x 144 long)
- 10' wide x 14' long (120 wide x 168 long)
- Height of pile: approximately 1/2