Pottery Barn Nisa Stripe Kilim Rug
3 x 5"
Details Bold stripes and intricate geometric motifs capture the vibrancy of an antique Turkish kilim. Our rug is hand loomed from wool over a cotton base and has a flatweave design that fits easily under tables and doors.
- Handwoven of a wool/cotton blend.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Hand woven of 74% wool, 26% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed rugs have incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- 3' wide x 5' long (36 wide x 60 long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60 wide x 96 long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96 wide x 120 long)