Pottery Barn Kids National Geographic Rock Tumbler Science Set
Details To a child, it seems like magic: ordinary rocks go into the tumbler, and gleaming, gem-like stones come out. The polishing process reveals all the colors, patterns and beauty of the rocks, which can then be used to create jewelry pieces with the included craft kit.
- Tumbler: 7 diameter, 10 high
- Polishes rocks and gemstones; comes with viewing window that lets kids watch the process unfold.
- Craft jewelry by fitting the polished stones into the settings included in the craft kit.
- Mains powered; AC adaptor power supply included.
- Requires glue (not included).
- Ages 10 and up.