Pottery Barn Live Succulent Garden
In hues ranging from pale blues and greens to deep oranges and reds, these live succulents display an amazing array of nature’s colors. An ideal gift for a garden enthusiast, they are artfully arranged in a redwood planter.
- 12" square, 4" deep
- Redwood box, soil and assorted succulents, including Aeonium "Kiwi" or Tricolor and, exclusive to Pottery Barn, the Perle von Nürnberg
- Backed with two hangers on opposite sides Rotate box every two to three weeks
- Grown in Oregon
- For both indoor and outdoor display Protect from freezing temperatures; bring box indoors when necessary
- Care instruction included
- Succulents like a well-draining soil and they can be grown inside or outdoors.
- Growing succulents outdoors depends on the area of the country you live in.
- In cooler areas they can be placed in full sun. In warmer areas they should be placed in partial sun.
- Plants grown outside should be protected from freezing temperatures.
- Light: It is best to keep your succulents out of direct sunlight for one week after arrival. Succulents prefer some protection from midday sun if kept outside. Indoors; a south facing window is ideal.
- Water: Ideally soak succulents once every three to ten weeks depending on plant needs. Water is needed when the soil is hard and dry to the feel or the leaves have puckered. Do not mist or surface spray as this practice encourages shallow roots and weak plants.
- Fertilizing: Little fertilizer is needed. In the spring and summer a feeding of liquid fertilizer (15-30-15) can be added to the soaking water.
- Pruning: Succulents grow slowly, to maintain proper shape, pinch or prune back. Cuttings can be placed into a pot once callused to start new plants.
All-natural materials give our hand-formed birds extraordinary texture and charm. They make a make a lively centerpiece on their own or as an addition to a larger display. Small: 12" long x 9" wide x 115" high Large: 13" long x 14" wide x 14" high Handmade of Styrofoam and bottle brush Hand-painted finish
Pottery Barn Woodland Turkeys SALE $23.50–47
Add a luxe touch to your sofa or bed with our supremely soft and plush velvet pillow cover in a variety of colors to suit your mood or the season. 12" x 24" Made of a 100% cotton velvet Reverses to same design Zip closure Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic Machine wash Imported
Pottery Barn Solid Velvet Lumbar Pillow Cover $29.50 $19.50
Featuring a crisp marine scent with notes of salt spray, sea grass, violet leaf, driftwood and aquatic musk, our Homescent Collection comes specially packaged to create a welcome holiday gift. Tin Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 225" high Glass Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 35" high Mini Diffuser: 3 ounces Square Diffuser: 975 ounces Potpourri: 12 ounces Tin Candle Pot is made of tin with a printed lid and solid base Glass Candle Pot is made of molded glass filled with scented paraffin wax Mini Diffuser includes 3 ounces of fragrant oil with eight diffuser sticks Square Diffuser includes 975 ounces of fragrant oil with twelve diffuser sticks Potpourri ingredients: amra pods, white sippy seashells, pear pods, willow sticks Ocean fragrance notes: marine grass, sea salt, ozone, honeydew melon, jasmine, aquatic musk, cashmere woods
Pottery Barn Homescent Collection - Ocean $16.50–39.50
Mid-century modern grandeur is envisioned in this sculptural sunburst medallion. Expert craftsmen spend hours to refine and achieve its regal antiqued-brass foil finish. 45" diameter, 3" thick Constructed of MDF and brass foil Antique brass finish Hand-carved design D-rings for mounting
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!