Handwoven on a traditional Punja loom from recycled fibers, our rug is eco-friendly and has the look of an authentic kilim.
- Handwoven of recycled polyester yarns.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant and lasting color.
- Easily rinses clean.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug.
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our .
- Handwoven of 100% PET recycled polyester.
- A yarn-dyed rug has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30 wide x 108 long)
- 2' wide x 3' long (24 wide x 36 long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36 wide x 60 long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60 wide x 96 long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96 wide x 120 long)
- 9' wide x 12 long (108 wide x 144 long)