Pottery Barn Printer's Double Wine Rack
Details While wandering through an estate sale, our designer discovered a vintage printer’s cabinet in the basement. Pieces of metal type were still stored in its 26 drawers, with each dedicated to a different font. This modular piece captures the beauty and versatility of the original. To create a configuration ideal for your space,
- 31" wide x 11" deep x 15.5" high
- The two X panels are removable and fit approximately three wine bottles per compartment, for a total of 24.
- The Tuscan chestnut finish is hand applied in layers, with distressing and burnished edges that give the collection the look of a well-loved antique.
- Designed to fit inside our Printer’s Large Hutch for extra wine storage.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each.
- Watch a video about the versatility of our .
- Built from particleboard, MDF and pine veneer.
- Overall: 31" wide x 11" deep x 15.5" high
- Compartment Interior (8): 13" wide x 10.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Wine bottles per compartment: approximately 3
- Interior without removable X divider (2): 14.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 14" high
- Weight: 40 pounds