Puma Kids - Quarter Zip Pullover (Big Kids) (Brilliant Blue) - Apparel
MD (10-12 Big Kids)
Zappos.com is proud to offer the PUMA Golf Kids - Quarter Zip Pullover (Big Kids) (Brilliant Blue) - Apparel
- Hit the green with the right gear courtesy of PUMA!
- PUMA Performance apparel combines technical fabrics and ergonomic construction to meet the rigorous demands of athletes.
- dryCELL performance fabric wicks away perspiration to promote a comfortably dry personal climate.
- Stand collar with quarter zip closure for easy on and off.
- Long sleeves with banded cuffs.
- Contrast mesh stripe spans down center back for style and added performance.
- 18-Hole logo above back right shoulder.
- Pullover design.
- Straight hem.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids).
A moto-inspired sneaker detailed with a tiny Italian flag, full-color Ferrari shield and Ferrari-branded lace tips will put your little one on the fast track to racing glory. Adjustable straps with hook-and-loop closure. Removable Kinder Fit insole. Synthetic upper/mesh lining/rubber sole. Kids' Shoes. By PUMA; imported.
Breathable dryCELL fabric draws sweat away from the body in cool, comfortable athletic pants lined with brushed fleece for soft warmth. Elastic waistband. Side pockets. 100% polyester. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. By PUMA; imported. Kids' Wear.
Clean lines and color pops define a sleek sneaker beefed up for skateboarding with a thick, padded tongue. Adjustable hook-and-loop strap closure. Leather and synthetic upper/textile lining/rubber sole. By PUMA; imported. Kids' Shoes.
Puma reached deep into its archives to revive this throwback style, which originally debuted in the '80s (when running was called jogging) and became famous for its distinctive luggy sole. Sized down just for little ones, they're now available in colors exclusive to crewcuts, so you won't find them anywhere else. Nylon upper. Cotton lining. Rubber sole. Import.
The Puma Cabana Racer was originally released in 1985 (when running was called jogging). The thin design is meant to strengthen the foot muscles, meaning that precious seconds will be shaved off the little guy's time when he's running late for the bus. Oh, and the cool camo color? That can only be found here at J.Crew. Nylon mesh upper. Cotton lining. Rubber sole. Import.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!