Rachael Ray 3-qt. Hard-Anodized II Covered Oval Saucepan
This oval saucepan is great for creating tasty soups, like a warm split pea soup or a cold gazpacho, on a hot summer day. Convenient pour spouts make transferring soup into bowls a cinch.
- hard-anodized construction provides even heat, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn food
- durable, nonstick interior for exceptional food release
- unique oval shape not only makes for a distinctive design but also saves space on the stovetop because another pot can fit on the burner behind it
- roomy enough for meals when entertaining a crowd or for family meals during the week
- tempered glass lid allows you to oversee cooking while heat and moisture are sealed in
- fun handles are rubberized for comfort and dual-riveted for strength
- oven safe to 350ºF Aluminum. Dishwasher safe. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Imported.