Rachael Ray Porcelain II 5 qt. Covered Saute Pan with Helper Handle in Yellow
Whether you're sauteing foods or preparing risotto, this is the quintessential piece for any chef's kitchen. The deep, straight sides of this entertaining size saute pan lend room to any party size dish. Used for sauteing meats and vegetables, frying chicken, pancakes, eggs, or grilling sandwiches. Deep sides give extra capacity so that you can braise, stew, deglaze, or add additional ingredients after browning for recipes such as chicken and rice or paella.
- The unique oval shape of this saute allows you to fit on one burner without giving up all the others. A convenient pour spout makes draining liquids much easier
- Stylish two-tone gradient exterior adds color and style to any kitchen. Plus this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing hot spots that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- The rubberized dual-riveted handles are comfortable and oven safe to degrees Fahrenheit
- Tempered glass lid to watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!