Rachael Ray Porcelain II 5-qt. Covered Sauté Pan
Whether you're sautéing foods or preparing risotto, this sauté pan with helper handleis the quintessential piece for any chef's kitchen. The deep, straight sides of this entertaining-size pan lend room to any party size dish. Deep sides give extra capacity so that you can braise, stew, deglaze, or add additional ingredients after browning for recipes such as chicken and rice or paella.
- unique oval shape of this sauté allows you to fit on one burner without giving up all the others
- beautiful porcelain exterior adds a punch of color to your kitchen
- long-lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes clean up quick and easy
- fun silicone handles provides a comfortable grip and are oven safe to 400°F
- tempered glass lid lets you watch your food cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in Enameled aluminum. Hand wash. Not recommended for use on ceramic/glasstop stoves. Imported.