Rachael Ray Porcelain II 11" Non-Stick Frying Pan with Lid
Product Q&A Shipping & Returns Soup, sauce, saute - this is the ultimate pan for a wide variety of uses. This 11 in. covered deep pan is great for everyday meals to prepare all in one pan. Perfect for stir-fry or for sauteing onions to add flavor to your beef dish. Use it for preparing soup, pasta sauce or chicken masala - it's completely versatile. The beautiful hard enamel exterior adds a fun splash of color and style to your kitchen and heats evenly and quickly to avoid burning foods at the bottom of your pan. Grippy rubberized handles are comfortable and oven safe so you can stick the pan in the oven to keep foods warm or to continue cooking. The nonstick interior makes cleanup quick and easy for added convenience.
- 11'' Covered Soup Pan
- Cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing ''hot spots'' that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- Rubberized dual-riveted handle is comfortable and oven safe to 350 F
- Stylish two-tone gradient exterior adds color and style to any kitchen
- Porcelain II Nonstick collection