Rachael Ray Stoneware 10 in. Veggie Bowl in Fennel
Baking a huge batch of Sloppy Joe and Macaroni Casserole will be a snap when baked in this bold-hued casserole. The extra-large capacity makes it the perfect choice when cooking for a crowd, whether it,s extended family or friends coming over to watch the big game - this casserole has the capacity to make enough for everyone. Stoneware from Rachael Ray is an extension of the aesthetic she has already brought to cookware and dinnerware: bright colors, unique shapes and durable materials in versatile pieces that any home cook will appreciate. This 4.25 qt. Casseroval is crafted from dependable stoneware that doesn,t react to food and is safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer and oven up to 500F. The bright color is great for coordinating with other kitchen pieces and it,s sure to be a hit when it makes its way onto the table during a dinner party. The securely fitting lid is perfect for sealing in heat and flavors, and the wide and comfortable handles mean it,s easy to transfer the casserole around the kitchen, dining room and right to the table from the oven.
- Stoneware is dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe and oven safe to 500F for ultimate versatility and convenience, the glazed interior is nonporous so foods won't interact
- Contemporary and playful shapes in vibrant and fun colors go directly from oven to table
- Extra wide handle holes allow you to get a good grip from any angle
- Generously sized, this 4.25 qt. covered oval casserole is great for baking just about everything, chicken and veggies, a baked cheesy pasta or your favorite casserole are ideal in this Casseroval, even use it for serving salads and slaws
- Quality assurance guarantee