Reebok ATV19+ (Black/Neon Yellow/Steel) - Footwear
9.5 D - Medium, 11 D - Medium, 10.5 D - Medium, 10 D - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Reebok - ATV19+ (Black/Neon Yellow/Steel) - Footwear
- Don't let the quirky design fool ya, the ATV19 Plus from Reebok is Mother Nature's worst enemy—tackling any terrain, any time, any place! Engineered for the new-age athlete looking to take their workouts to astronomical heights!
- Combination synthetic and mesh uppers for flexibility, ventilation and structural support.
- Padded tongue and collar provides supportive comfort and fit for all-terrain challenges.
- Textile lining with a full length PU sockliner for first feel, cushioning and comfort.
- Rugged synthetic toe and heel overlays for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Full-height design for all-terrain agility, traction and maximum ground contact on varied surfaces.
- Nineteen irregular, oversize lugs designed to rip through mud, snow, sand and grass for super-enhanced traction.
- Carbon rubber outsole for traction, grip and durability.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Foam-padded collar with heel pull loop for comfy, cozy fit. Mesh collar lining with a removable PU sockliner for extraordinary cushioning. Speed-lacing system provides a snug, comfortable fit. Molded cap toe protects the toe area. Beveled heel construction for enhanced walking stride. Low-profile midsole provide lightweight cushioning. Forefoot outsole grooves for flexibility. Heel crash pad helps absorb impact. Walking Stride Guide adds cushioning and support while the rubber-lugged tread pattern delivers superb cushioning and traction. ZigTech technology outsole with unique zigzag-shaped sole for a level of cushioning that's out of this world. Imported.
Reebok Men's ZigWild TR 3 Trail Running Shoe $114.99 $86–115
This traditional leather court shoe features classic styling at an affordable price. The full-grain leather upper, along with the high traction rubber outsole provides excellent durability. The EVA midsole and insole cushions the impact effectively so you can perform at the top of your game longer. White/Natural trim.
Dig into your next run with the ZigTech Big N Tough. These eye catching kicks hit the ground running with a big heel and big follow through. The TPU propulsion plate, flared sole and 40 higher Zig heel are all about acceleration.
Splatter graphic for a touch of fun style. Traditional lace-up closure for snug fit. Padded collar for optimal comfort and ankle support. Textile lining for all-day wear. Cushioned insole provides all-day support and comfort. Toe cap for added durability. Tri-phased weld helps lock the foot firmly over the platform for solid stability. Carbon rubber outsole provides durability and excellent traction. Features 19 cushioned ATV outriggers, an irregular lug pattern, and a banked feel for high-speed traction. Imported.
Reebok Men's ATV19 Ultimate Running Shoe $79.95 $35.23–46.46
Overall Product Rating
Jon S - Review from Zappos
I have always been a Nike guy, and don't get me wrong, Nike is a tough shoe, but when it comes to comfort, I'd have to say the Reebok ATV19 blows Nike out the water.
Odell P - Review from Zappos
They look odd, but if you're looking for comfort and support, these are perfect. I have an extremely bad back and legs and walk with a cane, but I feel like I can run for miles in these, it's like walking on clouds.
Jennifer - Review from Zappos
I like shoes with a lot of cushion so I thought I'd try the ATV's out. I wear a woman's 9 wide. These shoes are intended for both men and women. So, I bought the Men's size 7-1/2 and the length was fine. The shoes were way too narrow though. I don't know how a man's foot is supposed to fit into these narrow shoes. My recommendations to Reebok: 1) offer these shoes in medium and wide widths and 2) offer these shoes in better colors. I didn't care for the all black shoes or the grungy gray shoes, so I opted for the red/yellow. The red/yellow are "clown" colors. If Reebok wants to sell these shoes and get beyond the novel look of the soles, they need better sizes and colors.
Nickie N - Review from Zappos
Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I work as a Respiratory Therapist, I walk a lot, and am on my feet for long periods of time. I have recently been off work for surgery and issues with my back and neck. I feel like I could go run miles in these shoes, even after my shift. They are a definite conversation piece, but so worth it!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!