Reebok Classic Leather CTM (White/White/White) - Footwear
6 B - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Reebok Lifestyle - Classic Leather CTM (White/White/White) - Footwear
- Whether you choose to pair it with a playful tennis skirt or rolled up chinos, let 'em know you're never far from your old-school roots when you hit the streets in these women's Classic Leather CTM sneakers from Reebok Classics!
- Leather uppers.
- Lightly, foam-padded collar offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining with a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Traditional lacing system and a padded tongue provides a secure fit.
- Perforated toe box add breathability.
- EVA midsole for cushioning.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Overall Product Rating
Lettie C - Review from Zappos
I have been wearing these for years and happy that I was able to find them with you as Reebok was out of my size. My aunt said you were great.
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
These are perfect for what I wanted. Comfy without that white glow, which I didn't want over winter. The Zappos service was spectacular as always!
Susan M - Review from Zappos
These Reebok Classics are the best as far as knee support for me. Could not find these shoes anywhere but then I checked out Zappos.com and found them! First time to use this site and it was great. Got my shoes really quick.
Elizabeth H - Review from Zappos
This is a shoe I've enjoyed for years. Zappos had them and they were delivered very promptly. Thank you. Excellent work!
Teacher/mom/volunteer/ - Review from Zappos
Reebok Classic Running Shoes are the only tennis shoes I've worn for years! Glad they still make them. "My knees don't hurt, my feet don't hurt, my hips don't hurt," was the first thought I had when I wore my first pair, a garage sale item gift from my mom. (They were only 25cents, worth having as an extra knock around pair!) I wear them almost everywhere. (Ten years ago I was prescribed hard custom made (3/4) orthotics, and they fit in these without having to take out the removable insole.) Glad they're not multicolored, too. White is classic. The Black ones are perfect for volunteer stints at the Edward Jones Dome, although they do look a little 'old lady' if I wear them elsewhere. My disappointment is not with the shoes, but with Zappos. Zappos does not have these in a Wide, so I'll have to keep special ordering them from an accommodating local store, The Running Center. Sigh, I live in fear that they won't be able to do that for me any more, or that Reebok will stop making them! I order a 10W, but my other shoes are 9 1/2W, with an occasional 9W. (Or WW.)
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!