Reebok ZigTech Shark Pursuit360 (Tin Grey/Geranium/Coral Contrast) - Footwear
5.5 B - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Reebok - ZigTech Shark Pursuit360 (Tin Grey/Geranium/Coral Contrast) - Footwear
- Reebok's most aggressive ZigTech sole yet—the women's ZigTech Shark Pursuit360 running shoe will happily feed on asphalt as you tear into your roadwork with the ferocity of a predator!
- Lightweight no-sew 3D FuseFrame upper locks the foot down for lateral support with no seams that could cause irritation.
- Open-weave mesh upper with synthetic overlays for breathability and added support.
- A padded collar and tongue provides a comfy, cozy fit.
- Breathable mesh lining and a molded sockliner adds interior cushioning for added comfort.
- Traditional lace up front for secure fit.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Aggressive SubLite foam midsole with transition zone stability plate helps give a stable, responsive ride.
- Free-floating medial side harness for adaptive support.
- Revolutionary ZigTech sole has a zigzag shape for unique energy return from heel to toe with outstanding multidirectional cushioning.
- Rubber pod inserts provide added traction.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Color-popped accents further the hip, trend-right style of a hidden-wedge sneaker created in collaboration with taste-making musician Alicia Keys. 2 3/4" heel (size 8.5). Lace-up style with hook-and-loop straps and side zip closure. Leather and synthetic upper/textile lining/synthetic sole. By Reebok; imported. BP. Shoes.
Reebok 'A. Keys' Wedge Sneaker (Women) $42.47–84.95
Gleaming goldtone accents update a retro-chic high-top sneaker that features a cushy, supportive collar and adjustable hook-and-loop straps for a custom fit. Lace-up style with hook-and-loop strap closures. Leather and textile upper/textile lining/rubber sole. By Reebok; imported. BP. Shoes.
Crisp stripes highlight the court-inspired style of a high-top sneaker, while a fold-over collar lined with bold, graphic print adds street-savvy flair and versatility. Textile and synthetic upper/textile lining/rubber sole. By Reebok; imported. BP. Shoes.
Reebok 'Top Down Snaps' Sneaker (Women) $64.95 $32.47
Cool, swooping side stripes and a padded collar add true retro style to a plush-lined high-top. Lace-up style with hook-and-loop strap closures. Leather and textile upper/textile lining/rubber sole. By Reebok; imported. BP. Shoes.
Get the most out of your workout with a lightweight, grippy training shoe featuring an indestructible DuraCage upper and signature RopePro protection wrap for scaling ropes and other obstacles. Neutral. 4mm heel to toe drop. DuraCage protective upper. Mesh and synthetic upper/synthetic lining and sole. By Reebok; imported. BP. Shoes.
A flashy, feminine running shoe features full-foot air channels for an incredibly smooth ride that flexes with your feet. Lace-up style. Low-cut design for added mobility. 3D IMEVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and durability. CRTek high abrasion rubber in high wear areas for lightweight durability. Removable insole. Synthetic upper, lining and sole. By Reebok; imported. BP. Shoes.
Overall Product Rating
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
These shoes felt really comfortable when I first purchased them. But after taking them on a trip where I did a lot of walking, I found they were really hurting my toes. When I got home I compared them to the pair of older Reeboks I had before (that I was replacing with these)and found that these were a noticeable amount shorter than the older pair - even though both were the same size. If you are between sizes and size up this probably won't be an issue. But if you are close to the exact size you purchase and/or prefer a roomier fit in the toe area, these might not work for you. That said, the support and cushioning is very nice. Now I have to decide whether to size up another 1/2 size or try a different model.
SJB - Review from Zappos
I bought a pair of these in a Reebok store on 4-1-13. I have arthritis in my feet and they hurt after I have been on them awhile. At the end of the day I'm dying due to my feet killing me. I have tried, K Swiss, Under Armour, Nike and Adidas. I put these Reebok ZigTech Sharks on yesterday, wore them all day and my feet never did bother me at the end of the day! These shoes are remarkable way beyond my expectations! They are awesome! I highly recommend them! Way to go Reebok! I definitely will purchase another pair or 2. Hope you get in more colors!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!