Unlike standard punched grating tools, these fine and coarse graters feature holes that are sharpened to enhance their effectiveness.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Grating surface is securely laser-welded to the strong frame.
- Nonslip rubber feet for stability.
- Coarse grater is ideal for grating potatoes and other firm vegetables, fruits and soft cheeses.
- Fine grater is ideal for grating citrus peels, hard cheeses such as Parmigiano-Reggiano and chocolates.
- From the German company Rösle, manufacturers of quality kitchen tools since 1903.
- Dishwasher safe.
Overall Product Rating
Okie100 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Great GratersThe Rosle Graters are very handy in the kitchen but they are longer than normal so I store them in the pan cabinet instead of a drawer.l use the coarse one to grate potatoes and carrots. I place the grater in the sink with its rubber feet resting on the the sink's floor and the handle resting at the top. I place a pan underneath the grater then shred the potato using long strokes. The potato will be shredded in a short time with nice looking shreds.Any slop over will remain in the sink and can be recovered if one chooses to do so.The Rosle fine grater is great for grating a lemon peel and is not like some graters. In a short time all the yellow rind will be off the lemon. Any lemon pie made using this grater will not last long..At the last church dinner even though there were many pies to chose from, our 2 lemon pies were eaten quickly. It was a good thing I had an early sample after it came out of the oven.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!