RRL Western Cowboy Jacket
1950s-inspired Western cowboy ranch jacket made from Japanese denim. Features a striped cotton blanket lining for warmth. Hand-sanded and tinted for a weathered look.
- Corduroy point collar. Buttoned front. Stitched-down pleats and RRL-branded copper rivets along the front.
- Patch pockets at the front.
- Cinched at the back with an adjustable buckle.
- 20" length. Shell: 100% cotton. Lining: 57% wool; 28% polyester; 9% rayon; 6% other fibers. Dry clean. Made in the USA.
- Size 1=X-Small; Size 2=Small; Size 3=Medium; Size 4=Large.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!