Shun Blue 4.5" Honesuki Knife
Product Q&A Shipping & Returns Need to bone out a chicken? This is your knife. The Shun Blue Honesuki is a Japanese boning knife. The 4 1/2-inch blade is perfect for maneuvering around bones and between joints. Once you get this knife in your hands, you'll be astounded at the absolute control you wield as you process your poultry and other proteins. Its razor-sharp blade makes removing breasts from bone easy and cuts joint cartilage almost like butter. Scoring and trimming is a breeze, too and you can use the blade's spine for scraping. Once you've used this Japanese boning knife, you may never go back to a European style again.
- Blue collection
- Product weight: 0.25 lb
- Gray PakkaWood® handle
- Essential Japanese boning knife
- Carbon steelcutting core between two layers of mirror-polished stainless steel
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade 32° comprehensive
- Japanesesan maiblade
- Full composite-tang
- Razor-sharp, easy sharpening benefits of carbon steel and easier maintenance
- Includes woodensayasheath
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!