Shun Blue Steel 10-Inch Kritsuke Knife
Shun Blue Steel cutlery showcase Japanese San Mai blade construction featuring a blue carbon steel core sandwiched between two layers of mirror polished stainless steel to deliver a razor-sharp cutting edge that's easier to maintain than a carbon knife.
- Shun Blue Steel 10" Kiritsuke Knife is considered an all-purpose Master Chef's knife and is perfect for making delicately thin and julienne slices, dicing, chopping and mincing meats
- Shun Blue Steel cutlery pieces are handcrafted in Japan and developed in partnership with internationally renowned Chef Chris Cosentino
- Striking Japanese San Mai blade construction features a blue high-carbon steel core sandwiched between two layers of mirror polished stainless steel for a lasting and extremely sharp cutting edge
- Eastern style design with a hand-sharpened 16º angle double-bevel blade
- Traditional Japanese hexagonal grey handle is madeof moisture resistant PakkaWood
- Full tang construction for balance and strength
- Comes complete with a sheath for safe storage and blade protection
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!