Shun Classic 2.5" Bird's Beak Paring Knife
This amazing razor-sharp knife is created in Seki City, Japan's 700-year-old center for samurai swords. The "ripple" Damascus rust-free finish is achieved by forging 34 layers of steel on each side. Flexible, stick-resistant blade is stamped, hand-ground to an exceptional 16-degree angle, then hand-polished.
- 68 total layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Rust- and stain-proof
- Ergonomic PakkaWood "D" handle
- Hand wash only
- Do not use to cut through bone
- Only cut on wood or plastic cutting boards; never cut on stone, metal or glass
- Shun® sharpening services available. View program details. form.
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!