Shun Classic 7" Asian Cook's Knife
This amazing razor-sharp knife is created in Seki City, Japan's 700-year-old center for samurai swords. The "ripple" Damascus rust-free finish is achieved by forging 34 layers of steel on each side. Flexible, stick-resistant blade is stamped, hand-ground to an exceptional 16-degree angle, then hand-polished. The Asian cook's knife is a versatile all-purpose blade for cutting, chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Thinner blade width with less curve, lighter weight and shorter handle is ideal for filleting fish and precise vegetable prep. The straighter tip allows for additional control in cutting and other prep work.
- 68 total layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Rust- and stain-proof
- Ergonomic PakkaWood "D" handle
- Hand wash only
- Do not use to cut through bone
- Only cut on wood or plastic cutting boards; never cut on stone, metal or glass
- Shun® sharpening services available. View program details. form.
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!