Shun Kaji 3-Piece Knife Starter Set
This set from Shun contains the three essential cutting tools: a paring knife, a serrated utility knife and a chef's knife. Their strong, razor-sharp blades are the result of a centuries-old tradition of samurai sword making in Japan.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife, a 6" serrated utility knife and an 8" chef's knife.
- 65-layer blade features a premium SG-2 powdered steel cutting core clad in 64 layers of forged nickel/stainless steel Damascus.
- Inspired by centuries-old samurai sword–;making techniques, the blades' construction creates a supersharp cutting edge.
- Handles are made of moisture-resistant, resin-infused PakkaWood, shaped for comfort and control.
- These NSF-certified knives meet the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
TroyBoy - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Amazing qualityThe Shun Kaji knives are razor sharp, hand-crafted tools that will last you a lifetime. I like the Kaji handles better than their pro or standard series. Be careful though, these are professional knives that could slice off your finger if you're not paying attention. You should never have to buy another knife set after getting this one, but you will long to add to your collection. These are wonderful!
Wendysoon - Review from Williams-Sonoma
My cooking knifeThis is the knife I dream . I work in the kitchen and cook at home at all time . This is what I love to cut all meat and vegetables at no time or tired on my hand. One thing is you have to realize that they are the real knives and very sharp.
marana - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Shun Kaji knife setI ordered these knives for my son for Christmas since he has been drooling over these and wanting them since he first seen them in the store. They were beautiful, and very sharp. Could not believe how finely they sliced through a tomato. Very pleased.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!