Shun Ken Onion 2-Piece Carving Set
These versatile knives represent a major innovation in cutlery design. Created by Ken Onion and made in Japan, this elegant set includes a long-tined fork to hold food in place and a super-sharp knife for carving meat and poultry.
- Two-piece set includes an 8” carving knife and matching stainless steel fork.
- VG-10 “super steel” blades are clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Specially shaped handles increase control while decreasing fatigue.
- Handles are made from resin-infused PakkaWood for lasting moisture resistance.
- Handcrafted in Japan by Kershaw, premier cutlery makers for more than 90 years.
- Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle.
- Fork: 7"-long overall.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!