Shun Premier 6.5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife
Shun Premier cutlery showcase a distinctive 'tsuchime' hammered finish. Beveled blade features a VG-10 super steel core clad with 16 layers of high-carbon stainless steel on each side for lateral stability, superb edge retention and cutting precision.
- Shun Premier 6.5" Serrated Utility Knife easily cuts bread, as well as tough-skinned fruits and vegetables
- Perfect also for a multitude of small tasks where more precise cuts are needed, such as trimming broccoli, green beans, or other smaller vegetables
- Shun Premier knives are handcrafted in Japan and feature a striking hammered blade mated to a walnut-stained PakkaWood handle for a distinctive look in any kitchen
- Striking 'tsuchime' hammered finish functions like a series of hollow-ground cavities that reduce drag and keep food from sticking to the blade when in use
- Damascus-style blade features a VG-10 super steel core clad with 32 layers of high-carbon steel to create a durable, exceptionally sharp and easy to maintain cutting edge
- Eastern style design with beveled 16º cutting edge
- Moisture resistant and contoured two-position PakkaWood handle nestles comfortably in either hand for ease of use
- Full tang construction
- Stainless steel bolster and end cap embossed with the Shun logo enhance strength and balance weight along the entire length of the knife
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!