Shun Premier 7-Inch Sumo Santoku Knife
Shun Premier cutlery showcase a distinctive 'tsuchime' hammered finish. Beveled blades feature a VG-10 super steel core clad with 16 layers of high-carbon stainless steel on each side for lateral stability, superb edge retention and cutting precision.
- Shun Premier 7" Sumo Santoku Knife has the extra heft and a wide blade foreasily chopping, slicing, and mincing vegetables, poultry, and fish
- Two stacked rows of hollow grounds keep food from sticking when slicing, and the broad blade is perfect for scooping up chopped ingredients from the cutting board
- Shun Premier knives are handcrafted in Japan and feature a striking hammered blade mated to a walnut-stained PakkaWood handle for a distinctive look in any kitchen
- Striking 'tsuchime' hammered finish functions like a series of hollow-ground cavities that reduce drag and keep food from sticking to the blade when in use
- Damascus-style blades feature a VG-10 super steel core clad with 32 layers of high-carbon steel to create a durable, exceptionally sharp and easy to maintain cutting edge
- Eastern style design with beveled 16º cutting edge
- Moisture resistant and contoured two-position PakkaWood handles nestle comfortably in either hand for ease of use
- Full tang construction
- Stainless steel bolsters and end caps embossed with the Shun logo enhance strength and balance weight along the entire length of the knife
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!