Shun Premier 7" Santoku Knife with Bonus
From the makers of Japan's finest cutlery comes this Premier collection with a unique new "tsuchime" finish. Hand-hammered texture creates cavities with an effect similar to hollow-ground, reducing drag for a gliding cut and quick release. Durable VG10 steel core is clad with 34 layers of high-carbon stainless steel on each side for maximum strength and stability. Oblong pakka wood handle nestles comfortably in the hand; stainless handle cap embossed with the Shun logo on the santoku knife adds balance and beauty. These knives offer great edge retention and will never rust or corrode if properly maintained. The santoku Japanese chef's knife translates to "three great things": slicing, dicing and mincing. Santoku Knife includes bonus paring knife. Part of the Shun® Premier 7" Santoku Knife with Bonus Collection Shun® Premier Santoku Knife with bonus paring knife. 7"
- VG10 steel core and 68 total layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Resin-impregnated pakka wood oblong handle
- Rust- and stain-proof
- Do not use to cut through bone
- Only cut on wood or plastic cutting boards; never cut on stone, metal or glass
- Hand wash only
- Shun® sharpening services available. View program details. form.
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!