Shun Premier 9-Inch Bread Knife
Shun Premier cutlery showcase a distinctive 'tsuchime' hammered finish. Beveled blade features a VG-10 super steel core clad with 16 layers of high-carbon stainless steel on each side for lateral stability, superb edge retention and cutting precision.
- Shun Premier 9" Bread Knifefeatures a wide blade featuringlow frequency serrations to easily slice delicately tender or crusty bread without any unsightly rips or tears andand a lot fewer crumbs
- Shun Premier knives are handcrafted in Japan and feature a striking hammered blade mated toa walnut-stained PakkaWood handle for a distinctive look in any kitchen
- Striking 'tsuchime' hammered finish functions like a series of hollow-ground cavities that reduce drag and keepfood from sticking to the blade when in use
- Damascus-style bladefeatures a VG-10 super steel core clad with32 layers of high-carbon steel to create a durable,exceptionally sharp and easy to maintain cutting edge
- Eastern style design with beveled 16o cutting edge
- Moisture resistant and contoured two-position PakkaWood handle nestles comfortably in either hand forease of use
- Full tang construction
- Stainless steel bolster and end cap embossed with the Shun logo enhance strengthandbalance weight along the entire length of the knife
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!