Shun Premier Nakiri
Your kitchen takes shape. The uniquely designed nakiri knife offers a blunt tip and straight-edged blade that slices, dices & chops vegetables with precision ease . Crafted from VG-MAX steel, this blade holds a precision edge and features layered Damascus cladding for core support, a hammered finish that reduces drag and a striking walnut handle.
- Walnut PakkaWood handle & silver Damascus VG10 steel blade
- Great for slicing, dicing & chopping vegetables for salad & stir fry
- Straight blade, edge & spine offers a push cut instead of a rocking cut
- Cutting core of VG-MAX super steel to take & hold a precision edge
- Layered Damascus cladding supports the core & provides stain resistance
- Undulating line at the edge of the blade
- Hammered tscuchime finish acts as a series of hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag
- Handle nestles comfortably in the hand and features an embossed cap for balance
- Lifetime warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!