Shun Premier 7" Santoku
Sheer excellence. The classic santoku blade with a down-turned tip and a slightly curved belly allows for slight rocking of this precision knife for a down-and-forward cutting motion that chefs swear by. Crafted from VG-MAX steel, this blade holds a precision edge and features layered Damascus cladding for core support, a hammered finish that reduces drag and a striking walnut handle.
- Walnut PakkaWood handle & silver Damascus VG10 steel blade
- Great for chopping, slicing & mincing vegetables, poultry & fish
- Down-turned blade tip and slightly curved blade belly for slight rocking
- Cutting core of VG-MAX super steel to take & hold a precision edge
- Layered Damascus cladding supports the core & provides stain resistance
- Undulating line at the edge of the blade
- Hammered tscuchime finish acts as a series of hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag
- Handle nestles comfortably in the hand and features an embossed cap for balance
- Lifetime warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!