Shun Sora 6-Inch Utility Knife
This utility knife is a cross between a chef's knife and a paring knife, but with a more narrow and straight blade. Perfect for small cutting tasks where precision is needed, such as trimming broccoli, green beans, or other smaller vegetables.
- Part of the Shun Sora line that provides exceptional handcrafted Shun quality at an amazing price
- Each Japanese-made Sora knife features a VG10 San Mai cutting edge with a mirror-polished Japanese 420J stainless steel upper
- Full tang blade features an attractive wavy pattern based on traditional Japanese sword hamon lines
- Contemporary, easy to maintaintextured PP/TPE polymer blend handleprovides balance and a secure, slip-resistant grip forconfident use
- Design is a cross between a chef's knife and a paring knife, but with a more narrow and straight blade
- Perfect for small cutting tasks where precision is needed
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Hand wash
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!