Shun Sora 8-Inch Chef's knife
This efficient "gyuto" or kitchen knife is used for all-around food preparation. Blade has a gentle roll off the tip and has less curve compared to a Western style knife, allowing it to make more contact with a cutting board so more food is cut per slice.
- Part of the Shun Sora line that provides exceptional handcrafted Shun quality at an amazing price
- Each Japanese-made Sora knife features a VG10 San Mai cutting edge with a mirror-polished Japanese 420J stainless steel upper
- Full tang blade features an attractive wavy pattern based on traditional Japanese sword hamon lines
- Contemporary, easy to maintain textured PP/TPE polymer blend handle provides balance and a secure, slip-resistant grip for confident use
- Perfect for all-around food preparation
- Blade has a gentle roll off the tip and has a less pronounced curve compared to a Western style knife to allow cutting edge to make more contact with a cutting board
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Hand wash
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!