Shun Sora Hollow Ground 7-Inch Santoku Knife
This light, versatile Asian-inspired knife easily handles all the basic kitchen cutting tasks. Hollow ground blade keeps food from sticking when in use, and its downturned tip and slight belly curve enable you to rock the blade slightly for cutting ease.
- Part of the Shun Sora line that provides exceptional handcrafted Shun quality at an amazing price
- Each Japanese-made Sora knife features a VG10 San Mai cutting edge with a mirror-polished Japanese 420J stainless steel upper
- Full tang blade features an attractive wavy pattern based on traditional Japanese sword hamon lines
- Contemporary, easy to maintain textured PP/TPE polymer blend handle provides balance and a secure, slip-resistant grip for confident use
- Downturned tip and a slight belly curve enable you to rock the blade slightly
- Hollow ground blade helps keep food from sticking to the blade when in use
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Hand wash
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!