Shun Pro Usuba Knife
Free Ship $49+: SHIP4FREE
Details Staying true to its Asian origins, the Shun Pro collection features the classic single-bevel blades and styling that define traditional Japanese cutlery. Designed primarily for the preparation of vegetables, the usuba is thin and light for quick chopping with less fatigue.
- The nearly straight edge of the usuba makes effortless contact with a cutting board for precision cutting.
- The traditional single-bevel, scalpel-like edge is the favored style for preparing Asian cuisine, including sushi and sashimi.
- The mirror-polished, ultra sharp cutting edge ensures the blade glides through delicate foods without bruising or tearing to retain maximum flavor.
- Graffiti etching on the blade's sides give this collection an elegant, contemporary look.
- The blade is constructed of high-carbon VG-10 “super steel” designed for maximum strength and edge retention.
- Premium D-shaped PakkaWood handles nestle comfortably into the curves of the palm, offering control and a secure grip.
- An extra-wide “shinogi,” or blade bevel, makes sharpening with whetstone nearly effortless.
- Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knifemaking, with an eye towards the latest innovations in cutlery design.
- Handcrafted in Japan.