Shun Edo 6-Piece Block Set
Details Shun Edo's reputation for superior power and control is reflected in the extraordinary appearance of their cutlery. The VG-10 "super steel" blade's eye-catching hammered pattern reduces drag and helps food release easily, and the handle's tear-drop shape and broad bolster facilitate a variety of cutting techniques.
- Wide bolsters and ergonomic grips reduce tension and fatigue while providing added leverage.
- Incredibly dense VG-10 “Super Steel” blade is tempered for exceptional hardness and edge retention.
- The hammered pattern (“ tsuchime ” in Japanese) helps the blade pass easily through food without sticking.
- Handle is made from resin-infused PakkaWood for lasting moisture resistance.
- Shun's knife-making technique draws upon the traditions of Japanese sword-making while employing state-of-the-art technology.
- This NSF-certified knife meets the high-level hygiene standards of commercial kitchens.
- Bamboo storage block has slots for 11 pieces.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring.
- 5 1/2" utility.
- 8 1/4" dual density utility.
- 8 1/2" chef's knife.
- Honing steel.
- 11 slot storage block.