Named after Tokyo's Shima Steakhouse, famous for serving some of the finest beef in the world, these distinctive steak knives are handcrafted of a premium Japanese high-carbon stainless steel. The 16˚ razor-sharp edge cuts with remarkable precision, retaining the meats flavor far better than serrated steak knives.
- Set of four steak knives.
- Crafted of Japanese high-carbon stainless steel for excellent cutting performance and sharp edge-holding capability.
- Mirror-polished, slightly curved blade ensures easy, precision slicing.
- Full-tang construction provides balance in the hand and strength for the task.
- Fully riveted handle scales are made of ebony PakkaWood with a decorative inlay.
- Contoured handle design tapers toward the blade to provide a comfortable grip for precise cutting control.
- 5"-long blade; 4 3/8"-long handle.
- Handcrafted in Japan.