Staub Graphite Oval Cocotte
1 qt.8.5 qt.
Details Great for simmering soups, braising meats and more, this enameled cast iron cocotte makes a handsome and versatile addition to any kitchen.Made with care in France, each cocotte features a durable enamel finish and is designed to concentrate flavorful juices—ideal for slow-cooking roasts and stews.The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from stovetop to table.Available in three sizes.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable matte-enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly teXtured for better browning
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Self-basting spikes on the underside of lid continuously shower juices back onto cooking foods
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction Specifications Show
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- 1 qt.: 8.8" X 6.7" X 4.6"
- 8.5qt: 16.9" X 14.5" X 7.1"
- Made in France Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction What's In the boX? Show