STUDY Trademark Fine Art 32 in. x 18 in. Figure Canvas Art
18 x 32, 30 x 47, 10 x 19, 14 x 24
Lawrence Atkinson (17 January 1873 - 21 September 1931) was an English artist, musician and poet. He began by moving to Paris and studying musical composition, but moved back to London and began to paint, apparently painting mainly landscapes in a style influenced by Matisse and the Fauves (almost all of these works are lost). However his style changed radically when he was introduced to the work of Wyndham Lewis and the vorticists.
- Art Classification : Museum Masterpieces
- Gallery-wrapped art piece features a red abstract figure against a purple background
- Gicleeis an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions, the attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece
- Artist: Lawrence Atkinson
- Subject: abstract
- Style: museum masters
- Product type: gallery-wrapped canvas art
- Made in USA
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!