Midnight Blue Beadboard Toy Chest
Details Pardon us momentarily, while we beat our chest about our chest. It holds a bevy of toys and books and also doubles as a bench. Finishes off a room when placed at the end of a bed. Part of the Beat Our Chest Toy Chest (Midnight Blue) Collection Midnight Blue Beadboard Toy Chest 36"Wx16"Dx19.25"H
- Child-safe closure allows lid to stay supported in any position and prevents lid from closing too quickly
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Beadboard sides and base molding details
- Coordinates with our Walden Furniture Collection
- Side handles for easy transporting
- Nylon glides to protect floors
- Interior measures 31.5"w x 13.75"d x 16.25"h
- Assembly required
- Made in Vietnam
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood (painted Midnight Blue and White)
- Solid spruce with spruce veneer over low emission engineered wood (stained Chocolate) Assembly Instructions Trouble viewing? Download Adobe Acrobat Reader or email or us at 800-967-6696. Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order. The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly. In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well. Affordable Delivery Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout. If you have any questions, email or us at 800.967.6696. You've put a lot of care into choosing your furnishings. And with continued care at home, they should share your address for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual…
- Dust with Soft Dry Cloth
- Clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Dry Thoroughly.
- Do not use Furniture Wax, Polish or Abrasive Cleaners.