The North Face 'Mesmeric' Insulated Jacket
The weather around town can be just as daunting as on a mountain, so reach for the cozy, dry protection of a HyVent® waterproof jacket warmed with lightweight HeatseekerTM insulation and a next-to-skin layer of soft, silken fleece.
- 28 1/2" length (size Medium).
- Covered front-zip closure with brushed chin guard that protects your neck.
- Secure zip pockets stash cash or a key.
- Internal adjustable drawcord for a more shapely fit.
- Fully seam-sealed waterproof design keeps you completely dry.
- Recycled polyester Heatseeker insulation.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand or machine wash.
- By The North Face; imported.
- Women's Active & Swim.
Overall Product Rating
Anonymous - Review from Nordstrom
Great fitting coatCoat runs true to size. Im 5' 9 135lbs and got a medium. Even has adjustments in the pockets to tighten the gathering in the back to help make the coat look a little more fitted through the waist.
JSCA - Review from Nordstrom
A must have for the rainy seasons.One of the best rain jackets I own.I like the fact that it is a medium length jacket because it helps keep your legs dry (or at least your lap) when it rains. Furthermore, this jacket will definitely keep you warm on windy days. The jacket is very thick (but yet lightweight), which prevents you from feeling the breeze when the wind hits you. Last but not least, the detail in the back gives the jacket a bit more of a style -- in my opinion, very lady-like.Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and I believe it is definitely worth the money.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!