Thinkbaby Bottle - Stage A - Unisex - 9 oz
Bottle - Stage A 0-6 mo - 9 oz When we introduced the THINKBABY over 6 years ago 95% of the baby bottles on the market were made of polycarbonate which contains BPA. We launched THINKBABY and THINKSPORT to address the concern of chemicals leaching from consumer products. THINKBABY and THINKSPORT's focus has led us to be the first company to span safe consumer products ranging from baby to adults. How is the THINKBABY bottle different? Our system is built right into the nipple instead of using a separate venting system. So there are no extra pieces to clean or potentially lose. We then made the nipple No Spill through our cross cut design. This eliminated a large amount of mess that occurs during feeding. We also designed the bottles to be convertible into our award winning Sippy Cup and on to our THINKSTER Straw bottle. With the conversion kit, parents can simply convert their existing baby bottles into our Sippy Cup which not only saves them money but it also saves the environment from excess waste. How do I care for my THINKBABY bottle? THINKBABY bottles are dishwasher safe Top Rack recommended. Please take care not to wipe the measurement markings. We do not use lead in our paint, which is what predominately makes paint stick. The US and EU standards actually allow for low levels of lead. We specifically do not want lead in our products. When washing the baby bottles in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems. Recommended before first use: Sterilize the bottles in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. Sterilizers not recommended. While the baby bottles are technically microwave safe, they are not suggested. To prepare the nipple for first use, please squeeze the top of the nipple and the venting tube to make sure both open properly. When tightening down the collar of the bottle, do not over tighten, as this will reduce the amount of airflow into the baby bottle. Features:
- Free of - Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No clear plastic windows with our products to avoid PET or PVC
- No Spill nipple!!! features our cross cut design
- Mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires your little one to nurse to receive fluid
- Anti-colic nipple helps reduce incidence of gas and spit up. Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly. No extra parts to lose.
- made from No. 5 plastic.
- Comes with Stage A nipple (for 0-6 months and marked with a number 2 on the nipple)
- Stage up with Thinkbaby conversion kits
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended)